Home » Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Vermeer North Atlantic Website
We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions below. Please read them carefully because when you use our site you automatically agree to them.
The graphic images, photographs, buttons and text contained in this website are the exclusive property of Vermeer Corporation and/or Vermeer North Atlantic and may not be distributed, copied or displayed, or reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Vermeer Corporation and/or Vermeer North Atlantic.
This website contains many of the valuable trademarks owned, licensed and used by Vermeer Corporation and Vermeer North Atlantic throughout the world to distinguish its quality services and products. These trademarks, equipment designs and related proprietary property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be copied or reproduced without Vermeer Corporation and Vermeer North Atlantic express written permission.
Trademarks of Vermeer Corporation
Atlas Bore Planner
Lean Worksite Solutions
Third Party Trademarks
Wildcat is a trademark of Wildcat Manufacturing Company
SherrillTree is a trademark of Sherrill, Inc.
Limitation of Liability/No Guarantee of Information's Accuracy
Although substantial efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website, Vermeer North Atlantic does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, links, graphics and other items contained on this server or any other server. Thus, Vermeer North Atlantic DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Vermeer North Atlantic will periodically revise the information, services and resources contained in this website and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. IN NO EVENT SHALL VERMEER North Atlantic BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Information Submitted to Vermeer North Atlantic
If you submit information to Vermeer North Atlantic…
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information that you communicate to Vermeer North Atlantic through this website will become and remain the property of Vermeer North Atlantic. This means that:
- Vermeer North Atlantic does not have to treat any such submission as confidential.
- You cannot claim any rights vis-à-vis Vermeer North Atlantic for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas).
- If Vermeer North Atlantic uses your submissions (or anything like them), Vermeer North Atlantic does not have to pay you or anyone else for them.
- Vermeer North Atlantic will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. Vermeer North Atlantic can use the submissions for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. Thus, you acknowledge that you (and NOT Vermeer North Atlantic) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Links To Third-Party Sites
The links on this website may direct you to external, third-party websites. The linked sites are not under Vermeer North Atlantic control, and Vermeer North Atlantic is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Vermeer North Atlantic is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Vermeer North Atlantic.